How to Install IPTV APK APP on Firestick
As IPTV Apps are Third-Party application you cannot directly stream it on Firestick. To stream APK Apps on Firestick, you must enable the option called Apps from Unknown Sources.
If you sign up far one of our free trials HERE you will then receive an email with download link to the APK files to install on your firestick.
We also have step by step video tutorial for you to fallow along with….
Steps to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Turn on Amazon Firestick
- Go to Settings
- Next, click on MY FIRE TV
- Then about
- Then hit FIRE TV STICK 5 or more times to unlock developers options
- Go back
- After that, Developer Options will show in the setting menu.
- Turn on both Apps from Unknown sources and ADB Debugging.
Whenever you’re going to install APK on Firestick, you must ensure the above steps.
For This Tutorial I’m Going To Install IPTV MAX
In this method, you’re required to use Downloader App. I must say this is the easiest method when compared to others.
Installing Downloader App
- After Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources, Go to Home Screen
- Click on Search Icon
- In the search field, type “Downloader”
- Find the app which is developed by AFTNews.com
- Double Click on App and hold for some time for the installation
- That’s all, now you’ve successfully installed Downloader app
On the Home Page, you can see a dialogue box asking you to enter URL. Please enter Your App URL from your sign up email. (you can use the Fire tv smart phone app to copy and past to speed this process up)
Next, you’ll be redirected to the download page, press on DOWNLOAD THE APP.
- Once you downloaded the file, install the app accordingly by following the required steps.
- Now go to Home Screen of Firestick, there you can see Your IPTV APK app which is ready to use.
- Open the App, and it will ask for your username & password. You will find them inside your sign up email.
If you have any problems getting set up, feel free to drop us at message for help – HERE